The live, two-part series will be held on November 8–9, 2021
This virtual two-session professional education experience prepares fundraising staff to optimize engagement of clinicians as fundraising partners. The session emphasizes concepts, processes, and skills for building strong professional working relationships that lead to increased giving.
- Recognize clinician perspectives of fundraising.
- Understand appropriate and ethical roles for clinicians in fundraising.
- Prioritize a portfolio of clinician partners for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and implement a strategy to engage clinicians and build their commitment to partnering with development.
- Understand approaches for working with clinicians to identify funding priorities and coaching clinicians to articulate those priorities in a way compelling to donors.
- Use a variety of methods to build and maintain strong professional relationships with clinicians.