Join us to discover how individual giving can propel your nonprofit to greater success. In Transforming Your Organization with Individual Giving, participants step through a practical toolkit that offers tangible next steps that can be applied immediately to bring your fundraising operation to the next level. This new workshop is designed specifically for nonprofit organizations looking to shift or further embrace individual giving strategies at their organization.
The live, virtual training experience provides nonprofit organizations with a multi-faceted roadmap for establishing an optimal infrastructure for maximizing the tremendous opportunity that individual giving represents. To maximize the impact of the session, this workshop is designed for multiple participants from each organization to attend together—executive directors, program directors, key executives, and development professionals—to help create a shift in their culture.
Experience this dynamic, highly interactive virtual training from the comfort of your own home or the privacy of your office. Walk away with a toolkit filled with essential development process concepts that will pave your organization’s way to success in individual giving fundraising. Both the knowledge shared by our accomplished facilitators and the invigorating conversations with your fellow participants will prime you for success in fostering donor-centric fundraising at your organization.
Upcoming Virtual Workshops
Subscribe to our email communications to receive updates on our upcoming offerings.
Other key executives interested in expanding their individual giving capacity
We recommend teams attend together to maximize the opportunity for application.
US and virtual workshops: $800 USD per participant
- Recognize the fundraising activities with the greatest return on investment.
- Assess your organization’s philanthropic health based on the six key factors for individual giving success.
- Create appropriate, realistic roles for organizational stakeholders in the culture of philanthropy.
- Offer engagement opportunities and refer potential contributors.
- Recognize the factors of ask readiness and craft and deliver an effective ask.
- Show the impact of past contributions in a way that drives lasting support.
This workshop is applicable for continuing education points in the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.