This workshop explores the essential roles that deans and academic leaders play in development efforts at their institutions. In addition to gaining valuable tools and strategies, participants will have the opportunity to practice articulating their funding priorities as compelling Opportunity Stories to donors and potential donors.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Explore the critical roles of deans and academic leaders in fundraising.
- Learn what motivates major and principal contributions from the donor perspective.
- Transform your funding priorities into Opportunity Stories that are compelling to donors.
- Discover tools for working with donors more productively.
- Practice skills and strategies for donor meetings that lead to significant philanthropy.
Upcoming Virtual Workshops
Subscribe to our Monthly Philanthropic Newsletter to receive updates on our upcoming offerings.
Academic executive leaders
Other academic leaders
Development Professionals (attend along with their academic leader)
$950 USD per participant or $1,200 USD for a dean/academic leader and development partner to attend together