This professional, five-hour workshop for medical research scientists provides knowledge and skills about philanthropy and how to engage potential donors in conversations about providing philanthropic support. Research scientists attend the workshop along with their assigned development professional.
Medical development professionals
- Describe the entrepreneurial qualities that motivate certain donors to support research
- Discern which donors are the best candidates for support of research
- Describe their work in a way compelling to donors
- Identify strategies for finding new donors within their own communities and networks
- Articulate the philanthropic opportunity to a variety of audiences
- Learn their roles in providing meaningful stewardship to donors who support their research
Contact Us to Explore Training Opportunities
This workshop is applicable for continuing education points in the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.