Advancement Resources continues to monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local health agencies as it relates to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are evaluating each Advancement Resources’ professional development workshop individually and, at this time, the following public offerings have be canceled due to the recommendations from the CDC.
Dynamics of Clinician Engagement
April 21, 2020 | Atlanta, GA
The Art and Science of Donor Development
April 22–23, 2020 | Atlanta, GA
June 23–24, 2020 | Toronto, ON (Canada)
Key Concepts for Donor Development
June 11, 2020 | London, UK
Professional Fundraising for Nonprofit Leaders
July 16, 2020 | Washington, D.C.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and invite you to review our full list of offerings as we are actively adding virtual workshop options.
As we continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are focused on your health and safety, and have taken the following steps:
- We continue to monitor announcements and updates from the U.S. Department of Labor and the CDC and will take our guidance from them and other key agencies.
- At all Advancement Resources’ public workshops, we will institute the following policies and procedures:
- We will encourage participants to make workshops a “handshake-free” meeting.
- We will provide hand sanitizers.
- We will recommend hand washing as much as possible.
As a reminder, there are simple strategies like washing your hands and covering your cough that minimize the potential for contamination of any viruses that impact us across all social environments. These are good hygiene habits at all times, but particularly during a period of time of heightened awareness or concern.
Once again, let us assure you, our top priority is your health, safety, and comfort during every one of our workshops.